Contixo F20 RC Remote App Controlled Quadcopter Drone
- ADVANCED FEATURES FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE – Includes Follow Me, Automatic Hovering (Auto Hover) / Altitude Hold, First Person View (FPV), 1-Key Takeoff & Landing / Auto Return, TapFly (Fly by Tapping via Smartphone & App), Point of Interest (360° Following Rotation, Auto Hover in Circular Rotation), Fail-Safe Return To Home, & More!
- BUILT-IN, INTEGRATED 1080P HD WiFi CAMERA – Allows you to both take photos or record live video. Use your smartphone and a free downloadable app to fly and operate your Contixo F20 RC Remote & App Controlled drone, live stream video during flight for First Person View (FPV), Bird’s Eye View, etc. Comes with adjustable 5.8 GHz 1080P 30fps Wi-Fi HD camera (300m, approx 984 ft FPV distance). Works with both iPhone iOS and Google Android devices.
- PRE-ASSEMBLED & COMPACT DESIGN – No need to assemble or put together the drone. It is ready to fly right out of the box. The small, compact, and extremely portable design makes it fun to take it anywhere and everywhere you go.
- INCLUDES CUSTOM STORAGE CARRYING CASE – Made for the Contixo F20 RC quadcopter drone, this exclusive carrying case allows you to safely store and transport your new hobby toy. Never worry about removing and/or uninstalling the propellers or disassembling the drone again. This carrying case makes it safe and very convenient to carry your flying RC vehicle around.
- US-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT – Should you ever run into any problems or need assistance, we are here to help! We offer 24/7 e-mail support and are available for phone calls Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 am – 4 pm PST. Providing outstanding customer service is our number one priority. Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects.
This drone has a range of around 300 feet. You need to maintain a Wi-Fi signal with it so it would be safe to maintain the line of site. You can set up waypoints with the GPS function and then have it return home but it only has a 15-minute battery and no collision avoidance sensors so it’s best to maintain control via WiFi whenever possible. it goes pretty fast and high.