Dremel Digilab 3D45 Award Winning 3D Printer
- Granted PCMag 2018 Editors’ Choice Award
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100°C and all metal 0. 4mm nozzle heated up to 280°C. Windows requirement-Windows(7,8,8.1,10). MAC requirement-MAC OS X (v10.9+)
- 5-inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons for easy setup and operation. Go from unboxing to your first print in less than 15 minutes
- Fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 6. 7″ x 10″ x 6″ build volume for better prints, better safety and less chance for warping. A carbon filter and particulate filter are built-in as well
- Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in HD camera and included remote printing software so you can print and monitor your prints from anywhere. You can also print over a local network without internet, or via USB
The Dremel Digilab 3D45 Idea Builder 3D printer is one of the best 3D printer options for printing advanced technology. For university use, Dremel Digilab is the best 3D printer. The printer has a lot of easy to use features and help to print in a few just minutes. The printer has an RFID reader built-in to detect the 1.75mm Dremel filament that you place inside and automatically choose the best print settings for that filament. It can easily connect the printer to Wi-Fi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are and you can also use the software to monitor your prints using the built-in HD camera. Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer supported with Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume.
It also helps the printer achieve very high quality with 50-micron layer height. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1-year warranty. If you want to buy a 3D printer for architecture, college, a college library, education, or for engineering, look no further.