Flash Forge Finder 3D Printer with Cloud
- Slide-in build plate allows printed objects to be easily removed
- 3.5-Inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation
- Sturdy, plastic alloy construction ensures stable prints
- Safe, non-heated build plate. AC Input – 115-230 V, 50-60 Hz, 150 W
- Wi-Fi, USB, flash drive and Cloud connectivity.Printing material: PLA only.
Flash Forge is user-friendly, home-friendly, and wallet-friendly 3D printer. It is loaded with easy-to-use features. It is also used in kid’s rooms and classrooms; the new Flash Forge Finder is the first choice for 3D printing novices and educators. Beginners are benefited from it, because it has slide-in build plate, assisted bed-leveling, and an intuitive color touch screen. Flash Forge made parents and teachers tension free and safe for its safe operation. The Finder uses only non-toxic PLA, and the heated components are safely encased. The creative world of 3D printing awaits, and the Flash Forge Finder is here to show you the way.
Flash Forge Printing technology is FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication). Its Build volume is 140 L x 140 W x 140 H mm. The frame and the body are made of plastic and alloy. Its weight is 16 kg which is easy to carry. You can print via Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB stick, and Cloud. Flash Forge supported Operating systems, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS x and Linux.